Partners Financial Services, Inc. Career Opportunities
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Partners Team Member!
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Partners Financial Services, Inc. is a leader in Education Collections & Loan Servicing solutions in the Transportation, Education, and Consumer Receivables Collection Industries. We pride ourselves on our ethically-driven collection and loan servicing, and client-collaborative recovery solutions. We are committed to career-minded individuals with a passion for our industry, ethics, and values.
Debt Collection & Loan Servicing Negotiator
- Full Time (40 Hours Per Week)
- Minimum of 2 years 3rd-Party Debt Collection and/or Loan Servicing Experience
- Typing speed of 40 words per minute
- Knowledge of Federal and State guidelines surrounding the Debt Collection Industry. When applying, please include answers to the following questions along with your resume for consideration.
- In your past collection positions, what has your average monthly bonus been, and what do you expect in monthly bonus potential?
- In your past collection positions, what was the expected daily number of outbound calls, and what was your average?
- What is your “collection style”?
- What is a high point of your collection career
Administrative Services Team Member
The Administrative Services Department supporting our onsite call center is looking for one full time administrative team member. This individual will become part of a team responsible for entering new business; verifying contract terms and conditions; reconciling balances; posting payments received and handling computer file maintenance of accounts, sales support, and client correspondence. Other duties may also be assigned.
The successful candidate have 2 years administrative experience and proficient with Microsoft Office 2007(+), Adobe 8 (+) and will learn our internal software management systems. Our clientele is nationwide and a professional communicator with excellent written and verbal skills is a necessity. Other skills necessary for this position are the ability to focus on detail and excellent typing/keyboard skills. Preferred candidates will be highly organized, logical thinkers who demonstrate goal-oriented attitudes and embrace teamwork.
When submitting your resume, please include a cover letter with hourly wage requirements, typing and 10-key speeds. The ability to create written correspondence will be evaluated by two emails and oral communication skills will be evaluated in face-to-face interviews.
Office hours are 8-5, Monday through Thursday and 8-4 on Fridays.